Individual Retirement Accounts
Here's to a happy retirement! Save for yours with an interest-bearing IRA. In most cases, you'll save on taxes, too. Choose a traditional, Roth, or rollover Individual Retirement Account, with a fixed or variable rate. Start with just $100, and start looking to a bright future.
Having an Individual Retirement Account comes with great benefits, including:
- Fixed or variable rates available
- Traditional, Roth, and Rollover IRAs
- One annual fee with no hidden costs
- Contributions, earnings, or distributions may be eligible for tax deduction and/or deferral*
- Direct Deposit available
- All deposits fully insured through FDIC | SIF
- $100 to open
Individual Retirement Account Benefits
Start saving for your retirement; it's $100 to open an account.
Direct deposit is available when you open a Mutual Bank retirement account.
All deposits fully insured through FDIC | SIF.
*Consult your tax advisor to find out if your contributions, earnings or distributions are eligible for tax deductions and/or deferral.